
It only took us 9 months!In February we had the opportunity to go to Vegas!! We stayed with my best friend Kailani. It was so fun. We drove down with Amy and stayed about 4 days or so. Did as much sight seeing as we could get in.
While we were down there we ran into my other friend Alexa and her husband Zach! It was such a surprise. We were able to hang out with them for a couple hours. I'm so glad that we met up with them!
Most recently we bought a dog! She has the funnest personality! We love her so much. She is such a fun dog to have around. She is a stinker though (just a puppy) and finds anything and everything to get her teeth onto. Meet Oakley!

A couple of weeks ago we got to go to the Tim McGraw concert with Kailani! It was fun. That is Jake's second concert now.



Those are the highlights of the past few months! Nothing to big!
It's no secret I have put on a few pounds! I'd blame it on marriage, but that's just not the case! It comes down to pure lazyness. The gym went from #2 on my priority list to probably about #10! I put on a fair amount of weight, needless to say I am pissed! It's my own dang fault! I kept watching those numbers go up and up, did I ever do anything about it? Not enough to change it! I have been unhappy with myself for about a year now. Now, the amount I want to lose seems almost impossible! I can stick to a diet about a week, and then I eat something "bad" and I give up! Ridiculous! The sad thing is, I know I can do it because I have done it once before! I think by maybe saying all this it will help motivate me to stay focused, seeing as how I have just admitted my problem. Anyway, I hope to post here in a few months some success!
This used to be me, fact is when I was that "little" I wasn't happy with myself then. Thinking back now I should have been told to just shut up because now, I really HATE how I look!
We all now how good I am at blogging. So hopefully the next time I do, there will be a change. I just have to remember, it takes 4 weeks for me to notice, 8 weeks for friends and family, and 12 weeks for everyone else. Three months is all it takes to see a change and I can't stick with even 2 weeks! I have issues! So, check up on me if you would like, help keep me motivated! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.