Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I suck at this blogging thing

I'm beginning to think maybe this blog thing just isn't for me.   I guess I'm just one that writes when something BIG is happening or has happened.  So here we go, recap on the last 3 months of our life!

In June we had the big Roberts family reunion up in Idaho.  It was fun, we went to Bear Lake one day, had a wood chopping contest and a few four wheeler rides!  My brother in law Kade took up his basketball hoop so there was a lot of basketball games.




July was pretty laid back, nothing too exciting happened.  Lewiston has a big Fourth of July Celebration.  At six in the morning they light off a canon, not once, not twice, but three times!  Of course we were away after that.  Headed behind our house at the city pavilion and had some breakfast then headed over to the parade.  We walked around the park and then of course came home and took a nap!  Later that night we watched the horse pulls then fireworks in our backyard!
Horse Pulls
Zeke, Zach, and Adam at the Parade!

After the Parade!
 Kambrea ready for the Fireworks



My father in law loves hunting so at the end of August we got the opportunity to go camping up in Wyoming.  It was awesome!  Very pretty!  We found a few sheds, went hiking, just spent time with the family.  I wouldn't mind going back.  This is Jake at the lake, there is not a lot of pictures from this trip.
 
Also in August we were able to go to the Brigham City Temple open house.  It was beautiful!  This is a picture of the Nielsen side.  These are the girls! 
 
And the rest..minus a couple people.
 


Last but not least, Jake and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary.  Really didn't do anything.  Our minds were concentrated on something else.  Something better!  Jake and I got sealed on Sept. 15, 2012 in the Logan, Utah Temple.  It is the most amazing thing to know that Jake and I will be together for time and all eternity.  We had a little get together at our house after.  It was so good to be surrounded by the people that mean the most to us.  I am so glad to know that Jake and I will have an eternal family.  I'm so thankful for the church and what it has done for me.  '





As for our house, it's coming a long.  Having our little get together over at our house after was just enough motivation to finish painting (it's only takin several months).  It's looking good.  Our walk in closet is coming along and I suppose I'll take some pictures of our house once that is all done. 

2 comments:

  1. Blogging tends to get put on the back burner. I've done horrible this year at updating! It looks like you guys have had a good summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was a good one! I never get on here unless I'm really bored or something big has happened lol! But I love reading everyone else's. Theirs seems much more exciting than mine! You look awesome though and your an amazing photographer!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.