Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My boring, yet busy life!

Nothing much has changed!  Same jobs, same house, same life!  I wish it were more exciting than that...unfortunately it's not.  We don't go out much because we have no friends, no joke. But also, we just stay sooo busy.  Jake and I are gone from about 7 am to about 7 pm...daily.  We never have time to do anything and when we do, we just chill...with each other...at home.  Verry boring!

I have been crafting in my spare time though!  I have to say it's become one of my favorite hobbies!  These are a few of my projects lately!


It has been really fun!  I now have something for every month.  I have  shelf in my living room and every month I switch it out for whatever holiday is that month.  I've enjoyed it!

As for my last post about getting fit and all..nothing has changed.  I'm still the same!  The two things I want most in life contradict each other and so it's a battle I've been playing for a while.  You wouldn't think it would be that hard.  For me it is!  Both of which are wearing on me quiet a bit and as time goes on it seems to get worse.  I'm lost I guess, confused and a little discouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.