Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas is already over..

 Well I always build up the excitement for Christmas, I think I forget how fast it comes and goes.  It was mine and Jake's first Christmas together.  It was so fun, I think it's safe to say we both got spoiled;)  Not only did he spoil me, but his grandpararents and parents as well.  Jake woke up about 6 o clock and would not go back to sleep, he was so anxious just like a little kid to see what else he had gotten.  I would have been fine to sleep for another 2 hours or so.  We both woke up though...AT SIX and had our own little Christmas.  It was so fun!






    After we were done, we headed out to his parents and exchanged with them.  Hung out for a little while then headed over to my parents!  It was such a fun day, I can't wait to have many more Christmas's with my Jake.  He is so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.