So backing up a little bit, on Sept. 10, 2011, I married my best friend! That day was so crazy and hectic...it's a little bit of a blur. I had a friend tell me that three things WILL go wrong on your wedding day, and I have to say that they did. It rained, we forgot to get our marriage license signed, and my wedding favors did not get put out. All in all, it was a great day!
We left that night and stayed at the Anniversary Inn in the African Safari themed room. The next day we drove to Park City for our week of vacation. There we golfed, shopped, rode the Alpine Coaster and Slide, did absolutley NOTHING one day, went into Salt Lake, went on a bike ride and last but not least visited the Homestead Crater (a must see out in Midway). We had such a good time, but it was not long enough.
Golfing
Riding Our Bikes
Eating Dinner
Now we're back to the real world, Jake works at Moonlight Diesel and while I work at Poole and Willis Orthodontics. I get off before he does so I'm trying to be a good wife and make him dinner, but dang it's hard. I'm still into the simple dinners, easy stuff. I'm not really into cooking, at least not yet. We have been going and going since we got back from Park City, I don't feel like we have settled down yet.
Last weekend we went to the Little Sahara Sand Dunes with Jake's boss. It did nothing but blow, blow, blow. Sand everywhere, eyes, mouth and ears. Although, we still had a good time, I'm sure Jake thinks I'm a wuss because I have yet to climb those sand hills alone.
Love your pictures!! And just FYI...easy dinners are the best dinners! :)
ReplyDeleteOh Nichole, I cannot cook whatsoever!!
ReplyDelete