Saturday, January 7, 2012

Here's to 2012!

 My best friend Kailani came home for Christmas!  It was soo good to see her.  We can go months with out seeing each other then when we do it's the same everytime, just as if she had never left.  Although, she wasn't here long enough, But we had a good time while she was.

 Jake and I had a good new years, we went over to one of his old co-workers house and had a little party!  Needless to say, it is very hard for us to stay up till midnight.  Our bed time is around ten o clock every night, I wake up early and Jake just likes his sleep.  I figure I'm going to take full advantage of it until I have kids, I hear you dont get any sleep once you add them into your family.




Just a few pictures of the night!!  It was a great year, one I will never forget.  So many things happened, good and bad.  But the best part was that I married my best friend!;)

   This year things are hopefully really gonna change for us.  We are going to be starting Temple Prep. classes here pretty soon and working on going to the temple.  I'm actually kind of nervous, axious, and excited all at the same time.  It's such a big deal and a huge commitment.  Thank goodness I have Jake to stand by my side.  I am so ready to be sealed to him for eternity! We're also going to work really hard on getting out of debt and get set up so we can buy a house with in the next couple of years (having to buy a new car kind of set us back a little.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.