I just love married life! It is so fun, but it's hard. Jake is such a hard worker and a lot of the times he is just so busy. He is always doing work for others, whether it be working on other people's vehicles or helping out his family. But, he still always puts me first! He is such an amazing person and I am so lucky to have him. The other night we went on a little date. This date cost us three dollars, but it was the best night I have had with him in a VERY long time. We went to the Pumpkin Walk! We decided that we had nothing to do on Monday night (we considered it Family Home Evening) so we went to the gas station, got us some hot chocolate and went and parked at Greenville Elementary and rode the CVTD up to the park. It was so so busy, we waited in line for a half hour before we got in. A half hour is a long time when it's cold! So, we took some pictures! ;) We also got a few pictures of the cool scenes! Three dollar date night success! I had a very hard time getting him to smile. He is such a dork!
How fun! Those kind of dates are always the best! I'm so bummed, I haven't made it to the pumpkin walk in a few years :( Hey send me your email on facebook and I will send you an invite to our blog :)
ReplyDelete